Friday, March 30, 2007

twitterpated

Because I am having the hardest time focusing my attention on anything for more than 4.6 seconds today, you are going to get a random mishmash of observations and -isms. Please feel free to skip this post if you're one of those orderly types...

Thing number the first:

I am composing a letter to Koigu. What do you think of what I have so far?

Dear Koigu,

Thanks for all the yarn. I have finally found the one yarn that could drive me over the edge into "collector-dom". I have an unnatural affinity for the gorgeous colours and the pint-sized skeins. It defies all attempts at logic.

When I opened up the package yesterday afternoon to find a coupla socks-worth of this stuff, it almost made up for the morning I'd had. Almost. Not much can make you entirely forget the stranger who wrapped his hand around your thigh during morning rush-hour, after all.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you have yourselves a brand spankin' new fan admirer obsessive collector.

All my love,
Tiff


No?

Hmmm...I'll have to think on that some more.

Thing number the second:

I am entirely twitterpated. This is not good for my school work. It is, however, doing wonders for my complexion.

Thing number the third:

I am still working on that paper. I want to finish it. I want to finish it so bad, that I'm fantasizing about typing, "Screw You." 4000 times in order to meet he 8000 word requirement.

It appears more consideration is generally in order today.

Please shoot me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home