Wednesday, February 28, 2007

almost there

So.

No excuses, really. Lots of stuff going on 'round here, but I'm not really sure how to put it into words even if I wanted to. We'll leave it at that. I have, however, been busy...



See? I got a spinning wheel (finally!) on ebay. I'm thinkin' a woollee winder will be my next acquisition, but that might hafta wait a while. I've got lots of fibre to process and yarn to knit and don't need the added distraction (or expense).

I've also been working away on my first Sahara in the Brooks Farm Harmony I told you about back here.



Hot, isn't it?



And yes, indeed those are the wonderful, fantastic, and charitable pink Denise interchangeables that the lovely miss Em and the blogless Miss G. gifted me for JMas. My sisters RAWK, don'tcha think?

I've got a pair of socks on the needles and about six zillion projects on the tip of my brain, so hopefully you'll be seeing more from me in the near future.

No promises just now, though.

I need all the brooding time I can get.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home