Thursday, November 23, 2006

the yarn is taking over

I'm usually pretty good about separating need from want.

Usually.

My urge to nest, however, does not seem appeased with these:

My Lace Leaf Pulli Closeup

or this:

Wrist Warmers

Despite the fact that I have approximately four billion skeins of sock yarn and enough yarn to knit at least four sweaters, (See: here and here and here) I just keep shopping. My new trick is to visit the various online shops, fill up a shopping cart, and then walk away from the computer before hitting "Check Out."

Yes, I hear you there, in the back, being all rational. I'm aware this is borderline losing one's grip on reality  erratic unhealthy behaviour. However, from now until exams are over, (December 11, 12, 15, and 20th -- all 3-hour, 100% finals thankyouverymuch) I'm adopting a "whatever works" approach, damn the consequences! Talk to me about counselling options after Christmas.

In Christmas knitting news, I officially have all but one make that two (small) projects complete. I won't say the words, because they are an invitation to calamity, but you know what I'm thinking.

Time for this law nerd to be getting back to nerding. More pics when hell freezes over the schedule eases up the studying gets to me again.

Muah!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home