Thursday, January 04, 2007

more christmas FOs

I'll try to make this the last time I talk about JMas FOs, I promise...

Here are Amanda's jaywalkers all done, and funkifying her feet:

Now, remember when I blogged about that secret project I had to disguise? (scroll down) Well, here it is in all its glory...

Can you tell what it is?

How 'bout now...?

Pictured here with the awesome armwarmers that Em knitted for Natalie. Cute, eh? I call the colourway of those socks "Electric Strawberry Shortcake." Apt, no?

And finally, for comic relief, the small-headed Emily being a very good sport and posing in one of my kids' hats before it goes up for sale on the site...

Doing the demure fashion pose...

...and losing her composure over aforementioned attempt at demure fashion pose:


I promise to be more wordy (and less picture-y) soon. When I start school again, I'll go back on the coffee and actually be able to get my brain to turn over on a regular basis.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

I look like a total dork in the head-on shot. My god.
The sox are awesome.

1:26 p.m.  
Blogger Hunnybee said...

those kids hats are just adorable!
I'll send you a pic of mine in his hats once he grows into it.

2:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home