Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I will not drog while blinking

In honour of my current pleasantly buzzed state, I bring you:

Reasons Not to Blog While Inebriated:


    1.Spelling errors. Seriously. They range from the mundane to the profane. Quite embarrassing.

    2.Extreme truthiness. While the lowered inhibitions do often help you to say what you really feel, the sober, inhibited you is required to deal with the fall-out. Just sayin.

    3. Abnormal ease of amusement. Repeat after me: Just because it's funny now does not mean it will be funny in the morning.

    4. Proximity to yarn shopping. You start out just updating the old blog, and since you're at the computer anyway, decide to check out some shop updates. Next thing you know, you're sitting in the corner, clutching your credit card and whimpering, with a vague dirty feeling.

    5. Random lists for your reader(')s(') amusement. 'Nuf said.


That is all.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Just blog browsing and happened to read this entry..

and HAD to say HOW RIGHT YOU ARE!

hehehehehehe I've done it many a time, that's how I know :)

12:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home