Wednesday, June 27, 2007

survey says...

The recipient of Zombie Gir totally got it. And loved it. And took it to his birthday BBQ where a bunch of his science-nerd buddies would be to show it to them. How cute was he? Well, picture, a nearly-an-old-man old white guy, with white boy dreads, in a nerd-boy t-shirt (also courtesy of moi) carrying around a little, knitted, purple robot do...action figure, and thrusting it into guests faces as they arrived. Yeah. I wanted to eat him up with a spoon.

So twitterpated am I, I can hardly stand it.

I had a bit of a moment on Monday night when I realized that I didn't want to share him during the five days that he's in the province. I know he wants to see his friends and his friends want to see him. And I know that he has his parents and siblings here that he needs to spend time with too. But I just want to have him with me all. the. time.

And he was wonderful about it too. Seriously. Every time I think he can't possibly get more awesome and in sync with me and emotionally generous, he manages it. Seriously. Y'all wonder why I don't share him with you more? This is why!

*stares off into space with a big, stupid grin on her face*

Right. So. Moving along...

Have y'all seen this?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/elemmaciltur/466335679/

How 'bout this?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/elemmaciltur/467124750/

I KNOW.

And it just so happens that geek-boy himself will be spending some time in the area this summer. Would it be so horrible to ask him to bring back a skein or, oh, say....20? Hmm?

Hey! Here's a sock:


And.. (spoiler alert: if you're in the STR sock club, DO NOT READ FURTHER!!)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
June's STR sock club yarn! Purdy, no?


Okay. I'm off to do some more stuff and spend some more money on ridiculous things...like, y'know...postage on articling applications? *sigh*

Later!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home