Friday, June 22, 2007

just in case you had any doubts...

I now am in possession of definitive proof that I am indeed a bigfatnerd.

I am pleased and proud to present to you...

Zombie Gir



Here he is, just chillin' on my messy, messy desk. (Note to self: Clean up prior to recipient's arrival.)



Creepy, isn't he?



Now, zombies usually have some sort of blood and brain matter leaking out of them. However, since Gir doesn't have a proper brain, his favourite rubber piggy is leaking out of his head instead. Clever (note that I originally typed "Cleaver" - Freudian slip perhaps?), non?



And I do so love how possessively he clutches his radioactive cupcake!

I just hope the planned recipient "gets it"...

Comments from the peanut gallery? Does he look like a zombie-fied robot?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Very cute. Definitely more cute than creepy. Very strong resemblance to a zombified robot.

10:00 a.m.  
Blogger Em said...

F*(king awesome, that's what that is.

10:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home