Sunday, July 02, 2006

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!

I. Am. An. Idiot.

of the first order.

No Really. I am.

Only a few short days ago, while standing in my local Lewiscraft for what I knew could very well be the last time, (because they've been bought out and are closing, although I can never remember when exactly) my thought process went a little something like this:

"Hey look, they have more of that yarn that I'm making my sister's sweater out of.

I wonder if I should buy more.

I AM on the last ball, and I'm sortof worried that I won't have enough.

One ball won't cost that much.

But I don't want to buy extra and then not be able to return it and have this random ball of *expletive* "lilac petal" yarn laying around.

I'll finish it tonight, and come back tomorrow if I need more."

Now, several days later, I've finally finished. And I do need that one last ball (albeit, only a couple yards of it) and I'm in a panic. If Lewiscraft closed at the end of the month, and Wal-mart doesn't sell the stuff, I'm going to have to mail-order one effin skein of two-dollar yarn!!

I've been silently fuming in the corner of my apartment and have come to the conclusion that there are only two possible solutions to this problem:
  1. Find this yarn somewhere.
  2. Drink wine. A lot of it.


Being as I can't do #1 until tomorrow, I think I'll give #2 a go, shall I...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home